One day camps are held on planned school breaks for the NB Anglophone East and francophone Sud school districts.
Dates and themes
- Anglophone East school district – English camps
- April 17, 2020 – Capybaras and guinea pigs
- May 15, 2020 – Anacondas
- Anglophone East and francophone Sud school districts – Bilngual camps
- May 1, 2020 – Jaguars
- May 18, 2020 – Monkey-ing around
Drop off time: 8:00-9:00 am
Pick up time: 4:30-5:30 pm
Cost: $40 per camper per day
Age Group: 5-7 years
Group size: 4-16 campers
The Provincial government declared a state of emergency and the zoo was included in the list of required closures. In addition, the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development announced that the remainder of the school year is cancelled. We always keep the health and safety of our campers, parents, guardians, visitors, staff, and volunteers as our top priority. Therefore, we are cancelling all of the one day and home school camps scheduled for April and May 2020.
- No refunds will be given within 14 days of the session date. Exceptions will be made in the case of unforeseen circumstances or if the camp is cancelled by the Magnetic Hill Zoo.