One day camps are held on planned school breaks for the NB Anglophone East and francophone Sud school districts.
Dates and themes
- Anglophone East school district – English camp
- November 20, 2020 – Slitherin’ snakes
- Francophone Sud school district – French camp
- November 25, 2020 – Slitherin’ snakes
- Anglophone East and francophone Sud school districts – Bilingual camps
- December 4, 2020 – Monkey-ing around
Drop off time: 8:30-9:00 am
Pick up time: 4:30-5:00 pm
Cost: $40 per camper per day
Age Group: 5-7 years
Group size: 4-16 campers
- All programs will be offered in compliance with New Brunswick Public Health guidelines.
- No refunds will be given within 14 days of the session date. Exceptions will be made in the case of illness, unforeseen circumstances or if the camp is cancelled by the Magnetic Hill Zoo.