One day camps are held on planned school breaks for the NB Anglophone East and francophone Sud school districts.
Dates and themes
- Anglophone East and francophone Sud school districts – Bilingual camps
- March 1, 2021 – We are family
- March 5, 2021 – Hoot’n ‘N Hollerin’
- May 7, 2021 – Let’s Explore: Alkebulan
- May 21, 2021 – Invasion
- Anglophone East school district – English camp
- April 14, 2021 – Let’s Explore: Nusantara
Drop off time: 8:30-9:00 am
Pick up time: 4:30-5:00 pm
Cost: $40 per camper per day
Age Group: 5-7 years
Group size: 4-16 campers
- All programs will be offered in compliance with New Brunswick Public Health guidelines.
- No refunds will be given within 14 days of the session date. Exceptions will be made in the case of illness, unforeseen circumstances or if the camp is cancelled by the Magnetic Hill Zoo.