Home school camps are for home schooled children between grades 1-5.
Dates and themes
- April 8, 2021 – Year of the primates
- April 22, 2021 – What is palm oil?
- April 29, 2021 – The effects of palm oil
- May 10, 2021 – Let’s help the primates
- May 17, 2021 – Invasion
Drop off time: 8:30-9:00 am
Pick up time: 12 pm*
Cost: $20 per student per day
Age Group: Grades 1-5
Group size: 4-8 students
- All programs will be offered in compliance with New Brunswick Public Health guidelines.
- These camps will be offered when the Moncton (Zone 1) is in either yellow or orange phases. However, the camps will be cancelled and full refunds will be issued if the Moncton (Zone 1) is in red phase.
- No refunds will be given within 14 days of the session date. Exceptions will be made in the case of illness, unforeseen circumstances or if the camp is cancelled by the Magnetic Hill Zoo.
- *The students are welcome to visit the Zoo after the camp because their admission is paid for, for the remainder of the day. Adult accompaniment and admission fee required.