One day camps are held on planned school breaks for the NB Anglophone East and francophone Sud school districts.
Angloghone East school district - English camp
- Friday, November 10, 2017
Francophone Sud school district (Shediac, Boutouche, Dieppe and Memramcook) - French camp
- Friday, November 24, 2017
Drop off time: 8:00-9:00 am
Pick up time: 4:30-5:30 pm
Cost: $40 / day
Age Group: 5-7 years
- 4-8 campers
- November 10, 2017 - Musical animals
- November 24, 2017 - Musical animals
What to bring:
- Weather appropriate clothing - we go outside rain or shine!
- Indoor shoes
- Morning snack and a lunch
- Adam Coulstring, Education Program Assistant
- Registration is now available online using your credit card. Click here to register.
- No refunds will be given within 14 days of the session date. Exceptions will be made in the case of unforeseen circumstances or if the camp is cancelled by the Magnetic Hill Zoo.