One day camps are held on planned school breaks for the NB Anglophone East and francophone Sud school districts.
- Angloghone East school district- English camps
- Friday, November 9, 2018 - FULL
- Friday, November 23, 2018
Drop off time: 8:00-9:00 am
Pick up time: 4:30-5:30 pm
Cost: $40 / day
Age Group: 5-7 years
- 4-16 campers
- Friday, November 9, 2018 - Acrobatic Animals
- Friday, November 23, 2018 - Horns and Antlers
What to bring:
- Weather appropriate clothing - we go outside rain or shine!
- Indoor shoes
- Morning snack and a lunch
- Adam Coulstring, Education Program Assistant
- Registration is now available online using your credit card. Click here to register.
- No refunds will be given within 14 days of the session date. Exceptions will be made in the case of unforeseen circumstances or if the camp is cancelled by the Magnetic Hill Zoo.
- Due to scheduling conflicts with statutory holidays and zoo fundraisers, the Education department is unable to offer any French one day camps in the 2018 fall and 2019 winter seasons. The Education department does intend to offer bilingual one day camps on May 3, 17, and 20, 2019. The registration for these camps will begin by, approximately, February 1, 2019.