NEW - The Home School Zoo Camps are for home schooled children between grades 1-5. Students will get the opportunity to explore the zoo, make friends and learn through some curriculum based activities!
- September 17, 2018 - SOLD OUT
- September 24, 2018 - SOLD OUT
- October 1, 2018 - SOLD OUT
- November 5, 2018
- November 19, 2018 - SOLD OUT
Drop off time: 8:30-9:00 am
Pick up time: 12 pm*
Cost: $20 / student / day (includes zoo admission for the remainder of the day)
Age Group: Grades 1-5
Group size: 4-8 students
- September 17, 2018 - Rainforest animals
- September 24, 2018 - Animal speedsters
- October 1, 2018 - Undercover animals
- November 5, 2018 - Animal teeth
- November 19, 2018 - Animal adaptations
What to bring:
A morning snack
Indoor shoes or slippers
Weather appropriate outdoor clothing.
Extra pair of socks
A positive attitude & a readiness to have fun!!
- Adam Coulstring, Education Program Assistant
- Registration is now available online using your credit card. Click here to register.
- No refunds will be given within 14 days of the session date. Exceptions will be made in the case of unforeseen circumstances or if the camp is cancelled by the Magnetic Hill Zoo.
*The students are welcome to visit the Zoo after the camp because their admission is paid for, for the remainder of the day. Adult accompaniment and admission fee required.