Birthday parties are available for children ages 4-12 years on select weekends in September and October 2020.
Party components and cost
A 1 hour room rental with birthday decorations.
A host(ess) to greet your group, collect contact tracing information, provide goat feed, answer questions, and clean up after the party.
A complimentary “next visit” pass for the birthday child.
Number of guests attending the indoor portion of the party.*
Up to 15 guests of any age
Up to 15 guests of any age
Admission to visit the zoo after the indoor portion of the party.
For the birthday child’s family (2 children & 2 adults)
For all guests
$195 taxes included
$255 taxes included
*Due to social distancing requirements, it is not possible to increase the number of people attending the indoor portion of the party. Please plan and invite accordingly.
15 minutes prior to rental
The host(ess) greets the birthday party parents.
The Education Centre is open for the birthday party parents to prepare the room.
1 hour room rental
The host(ess) collects contact information from the guests for contact tracing purposes.
The party begins. This time frame is coordinated by the birthday party parents. Suggested activities include games, snacks, cake, and opening presents.
The host(ess) is available in the next room if the birthday party parents need assistance.
The host(ess) provides the birthday child with a birthday card and a complimentary pass to visit the zoo on another day.
The host(ess) provides the complimentary goat feed.
15 minutes after rental
All guests will prepare to go outside and collect all of their belongings to remove from the room.
The host(ess) escorts the group to the parking lot, waits while they put their items in their cars, and facilitates the family/group’s entry into the Zoo.
The host(ess) returns to the party room to clean- up.
What to bring
- · Everything you need for the activities you plan to lead and the food you plan to serve during the 1 hour room rental. Please note that access to a fridge, freezer or microwave is not available.
- Weather appropriate clothing for the zoo visit.
What not to bring
- For the safety of our animals, ease of clean up for staff, and CAZA (Canada’s Accredited Zoos & Aquariums) regulations, the following items are not permitted on Zoo property: balloons, silly string, piñatas, and confetti.
- Food items that require a fridge, freezer or microwave.
Covid-19 related details
- All high touch surfaces in the party room and washrooms will be cleaned and disinfected. These areas will not be accessed by anyone prior to the start of the party.
- The host(ess) will collect contact information from the guests for contact tracing purposes.
- All guests are required to answer and follow the instructions on the screening questions.
- Everyone is expected to follow all N.B. Public Health recommendations.
- The party room includes: 3-4 tables, several chairs, 2 sinks, 2 countertops, several coat hooks, garbage cans, recycling bins, and birthday decorations.
- Private washrooms are located next to the party room.
- Available on select Saturdays and Sundays in September and October 2020. Please click on the registration link below to find out which dates are available.
- All bookings must be pre-registered and full payment is required at that time.
- All bookings and reservations are subject to availability.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
To book your birthday party
- Please click here to register online using your Visa or MasterCard.
- A full refund will be issued if more than 14 days cancellation notice is given (except in the case of unforeseen circumstances.)